Returns and Exchanges
If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, you have 14 days from the day of shipment to return your order.
For us to be able to carry out the return requested, the item must be in perfect conditions, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
If the items are received in poor conditions we won't be able to proceed with the return as requested.
Tarnishing or discolouration due to chemical contact, perfumes, bleaching, heat exposure, general wear and tear is not a fault. Please see our jewellery care instructions on how to properly care for your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Due to hygiene concerns, we can't accept the return of earrings.
It is important to retain a proof of posting to ensure you can prove that the item has been returned.
It is the customer's responsibility to pay for the return postage and the original postage is non-refundable.
If you have damaged your items or they show signs of wear, we cannot accept a return.
- If your order is returned after the 14-day period has passed, we have the right to deny it and ship it back to you.
- Free items must be returned with your order. If not, any free items (as part of a qualifying purchase) granted at the time will be prorated and applied to the amount of refund.
- Please remember to keep your proof of postage receipt and keep hold of it until your refund has been received.
If you'd like to exchange your item for a different size or colour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and specifics of your request. We will do our best to meet any requests (if submitted within 14 days), but stock availability cannot be guaranteed.
PROOF OF POSTAGE
A valid Proof of Postage must include:
- The date the item is shipped.
- Our address, showing at least the city & country or post code.